jobs + internships
The Spartanburg Art Museum is seeking an Art Education Intern to assist our instructors with morning summer art camps from June - August 2023. This is a non-paid internship.
- Some teaching, including student teaching, experience working with diverse socio-economic youth ages 4-12 would be helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Art making skills and desire to learn new techniques and create example pieces for students
- Patient and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize the varying needs of up to a dozen campers in a studio setting
Please send your resume and letter of inquiry to our Director of Education, Charlotte Hutson at email@example.com.
Spartanburg Art Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Spartanburg Art Museum does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.