wednesdays | 9.18 - 10.09.2019 | 6 - 8 pm | 4 weeks
INSTRUCTOR: Bill Barrick
Using dip pens, pointed markers, and brush lettering, turn those thank-you notes and favorite quotes into works of art! Based on Copperplate Script lettering from the 18th and 19th centuries, modern calligraphy encourages personal expression, flourishes and modified letterforms.
- “Mastering Copperplate Calligraphy” by Eleanor Winters $15.95
- Speedball Oblique Holder (Copperplate Pen Nib Holder) $1.95
- Copperplate Pen Nib (Order: Ink Cage Ink Reservoir & Nib, Gillott 40) $5.00
- Bottle of Black India Ink $5.00
- Blank Calligraphy paper pad as needed $10.00
Available at PaperInkArts.com
Calligraphy: Copperplate Script with A Modern Twist | wed 6-8pm Bill Barrick
Pre-registration is required for all classes and students are only registered when payment has been received. In order for instructors to plan properly, students should register at least one (1) week before the start date of the class. If you register less than one week before class, the class fee will increase by $10.