Create a custom snow globe for yourself or as a gift for a friend! This holiday family project includes all the materials and supplies you need to make and decorate one snow globe.
This snow-globe project includes:
- one (1) mason jar
- two (2) figurines
- one (1) tree
- three (3) pieces ribbon/lace
- one (1) packet snow/glitter
- one (1) tub of glycerin
- one (1) packet of misc. decorations
- four (4) misc. Christmas floral
- written instructions with link to a snow-globe video tutorial
NOT INCLUDED: scissors, hot glue, water, glitter
This project is recommended for ages 8+. Children under the age of 8 may need assistance from an adult.
Kits can be picked up at SAM or mailed to you for an additional fee.
SAM's new "to-go" classes are take-home projects you can complete at your leisure from the comfort of your own home. You can pick up your kit at the Museum or have it shipped to you in a USPS flat rate box.